Tuesday 11 August 2015

London in July



I've said it before and I will say it again endlessly, London is my favourite place to be. This post focuses on a flying visit I took in July to go and see Ed Sheeran on his first night at Wembley, but I also spent some time during the weekend being a bit of a tourist! 

I always come away with the most bright and colourful photos so have to post them everytime; hence this post, enjoy! 

China Town


China Town


Ed Concert 10/07/15


Surprise guest Elton John 10/07/15



Ed 10/07/15


The Shard 


View from the Shard


Camden



Neal's Yard, CG

The Eye

The Eye 

Hummingbird Bakery 

GBK Last Day Lunch


Homeward bound!

{ To keep up with my future trips and to see more pictures follow my Instagram and Twitter: @tonigeorgiaxo }

Until next time, Toni. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment