Sunday 29 November 2015

No7: No Noticeable Difference?


I have always sworn by No.7 products and the brand is normally my safety net for all things beauty. No.7 is actually the brand that started my interest and collection of make up. However, this time I'm not so impressed. A mascara I've been a fan of for as long as it has been on shelves has an extended version and being the lover of No.7 I am, I didn't question to give it a try.

The original mascara claims to offer a waterproof, extreme length effect which I can agree it does, it works wonders on my eye lashes and I'm proud to say I'm a repeat customer. It's extension claims to do that and more, with a 'fibre enriched formula' and new packaging, things looked promising! I have been testing the new and 'improved' version for a few months now and am still yet to see a difference or improvement.


No.7 have let me down on this one: the brush is the same, the product consistency looks the same, applies the same and lasts the same amount of time. Both products are good; both products extend lash length and both products I would recommend. I suppose my only question is what on earth is the difference?

The 'extend' claim is not visible in results on my lashes and as I've read other's reviews after purchasing and testing, the same conclusion comes from many people similar to myself. My advice to any No.7 lovers out there is try not to get too excited if similar extension products are released, wait for reviews before spending unnecessary money on a product you already have in your collection!

Original Mascara: here.

Extend Mascara: here.


Until next time, Toni. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment