Thursday 2 July 2015

Current Favourite Lip Combo.

I've been reaching for these same two Mac products ever since I've bought them and I'm so glad I did.


I would reccomend this lipstick to anyone looking for a slightly deeper nude tone however, after reading a lot of other reviews a lot of people have had problems with the shading against their skin tone and found it's left a grey undertone to the skin's colouring. So when I went in and found the lipstick, I tested it out first on my hand and made sure to check it under different lights to check it complimented my complexion- turns out I'm one of the lucky ones who can wear this tone! 



I asked a friend who I was with about lip liners and if she could suggest any good matches for Velvet Teddy, as I wasn't having much luck finding one to match close enough to what I wanted - she reccomended 'Whirl' as it's one she had seen paired with this lipstick before and sure enough as soon as I tested it against the lipstick it was perfect! 


Ever since purchasing the products I haven't been able to keep them out of every make up look I've done - some how they seem to go with anything and everything - including a darker smokey eye or even a slight pink natural lid!

Thank you Mac and well done on some of the best lip products I've ever used. 



Until next time, Toni. xo



No comments:

Post a Comment