Tuesday 16 June 2015

June London Trip.

It's amazing how much I love this city, honestly I never want to leave! I recently came on a quick trip with a friend for a concert and we decided to make a weekend of it and stay over and spend our day in London shopping and exploring the side streets of Oxford Street and China Town. 

I can't say a lot about the day other than we shopped until we dropped - literally dropped into our seats to eat and then continued shopping - but I wanted to post some pictures I managed to capture whilst walking around. 

The most beautiful and picturesque city in the world is London for me and I honestly love everything about it, these pictures can never express how much I love the city or the people but I can only hope they can show the unique and vibrant, beautiful lifestyle.

Oxford Circus Tube Station Steps


Oxford Circus Tube Station

Argyll Street

Selfridges, Oxford Street
 
Christian Louboutin, Selfridges Oxford Street

Liberty, Great Marlborough Street

L'ETO CAFFE, Wardour Mews


West End Theatre Shows
 
China Town

Hippodrome, Leicester Square

Euston Tube Station

Wembley Bridge
 
Mac, Selfridges Oxford Street


Until next time, Toni. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment