Saturday 13 June 2015

5SOS Concert Wembley - 12/06/2015.

I've been a big fan of the band for a few years now after initially discovering 5 Seconds Of Summer on twitter and Youtube, so to be able to watch them grow as people and as a band with their success and fan base has been amazing.
 
I've seen them live several times before but this concert on their ROWYSO tour was the best so far, being able to see them perform in Wembley Arena was honestly unbelievable because I never imagined their careers would excel so rapidly. I am unbelievably proud of the boys and what they have achieved so far and I'm excited to see what is yet to come from the once small Australian band, who are now huge and worldwide.

 
I thought I would do a quick blog post to share some pictures I took at the show and allow myself chance to document and remember this concert forever, as one of the most eye opening for me that success can happen so quickly and in such a life changing way.

I will continue to support and watch the band's shows and videos and tweets develop and grow into even more success as that is all I wish for them.
 





 



Until next time, Toni. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment