Saturday 12 September 2015

Another Bourjois Lipstick Love Affair



 
If you have seen my recent post [here] about my Bourjois discovery and new favourite lipstick, you will notice I have found yet another loveable lipstick from the Bourjois 'Rouge Edition' range in a much more toned down, yet equally as beautiful colour! This new shade is the colour '02 / Beige Trench'. I purchased this as I felt the softer nude tones with hints of peach throughout would be very flattering against my skin tone to live out the final few weeks of summer and possibly for an understated make up look when I go back to college.  

 

'18' Alongside '02'
 
The lipstick has a slightly smoother and silky finish meaning I find application a lot easier and quicker than the previous shade '18'. This lipstick works very well with Mac's 'Whirl' lipliner as a base but also a simple, slighlty darker nude outline. Staying power isn't perfect on this lipstick due to the softer finish however, I find it quite a hydrating lip stick making it perfect for all seasons!
The colour is buildable making it wearable for near enough anyone being able to adapt to all looks.
 
I've found myself wearing this lipstick with a slight pink/gold eye shadow and soft blush on the apples of my cheeks. I am planning to try it with a dark smokey eye and defined bronzer contour very soon as I am interested to see how adaptable this colour really is!


Until next time, Toni. xo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment