Tuesday 30 August 2016

I'm a Coconut Queen!



I hadn't actually ever heard of Coconut Lane until a few weeks back when I stumbled upon the twitter page and fell in love with some of their products after scrolling through their website, so when Jessica from the company got in contact and offered me the opportunity to be a 'Coconut Queen' I jumped at the chance.

Admittedly, I didn't really have any idea what this meant or included but Jessica very kindly explained they would simply provide me opportunities to guest post on the blog, host chats, come along to events, feature photos on their site, run giveaways and so much more! I was also provided with a discount code for my own use and also one to share with you guys- go and check out the site and use my code below for discounted charges!


My discount code is: tonigeorgia20 - simply enter it at the checkout for 20% off!!


My experience so far with the owners and runners of Coconut Lane is all positive, they are building a close knit and welcoming community for bloggers and offer opportunities to work alongside them to provide great products at even better prices! The website features a wide range on products including cushions, wall art, jewellery, phone cases, laptop covers, socks, sunglasses and a whole bunch of stationary. The products are designed by many different people and the company collaborate with designers and manufacturers to sell them worldwide. Products featured in this post include the 'Rules Wall Art' and the 'Melt Notebook'.

You can actually apply to be a 'Coconut Queen' if you're interested in becoming involved with and working this fantastic brand through your blog, click [here] to find out more.

Until next time, Toni. xo



____________________________________________________________________________________

Disclaimer: This post is not sponsored, all opinions are my own. Discount code courtesy of Coconut Lane UK.


No comments:

Post a Comment