Sunday 25 January 2015

New Make-up Brushes.

 
Although I wash my brushes every couple of weeks on average, I found them to become worn out and loosing the quality they once had when I first bought them around a year ago, therefore I decided to invest in a whole new set of brushes from Real Techniques!
 
I had not up until this point ever tried any of the real techniques products so wasn't sure on what to buy, this is what I went for in the end:
 
 
1. Duo Fibre Collection [here]
 
2. Travel Essentials [here]
 
3. Core Collection [here]
 
4. Starter Set [here]
 
 

 
 At the moment I have found myself using the Duo-Fibre face brush the most as it gives even, perfect coverage for the face using powder, the brush is soft and blends the powder perfectly against my foundation base.
 
I have also been loving the multi-task brush for my blush and the buffing brush for bronzer with the contour brush to blend.
 
The only brush I haven't yet used is the pixel perfect eyeliner brush as I am still on the hunt for the perfect gel liner!
 
 
I would highly recommend these beautiful brushes as not only are they amazing quality and a great feel in your hand when you're applying, Sam and Nic Chapman use them throughout the real techniques Youtube channel and their personal channel on tutorials as they are the founders of Real Techniques [more on the story of real techniques here] - this allows you to learn how to use your brushes to the best of their abilities and apply the techniques and tips in your make up looks!
 
The brushes are more expensive in the UK than in the US due to the fact the business is an American business and therefore VAT, distributor mark up and shipping charges apply to UK prices. However, the brushes are of excellent quality and definitely worth the price.
 
For anyone new to the real techniques range or to make up brushes entirely, I would recommend the core collection to begin with as a starting point to slowly build on and I guarantee that over time you will grow to love the brushes and expand your personal collection.
 
 
Until next time, Toni. xo
 


No comments:

Post a Comment