Tuesday 23 August 2016

Low Price Lashes

A few weeks back I had a full day of well needed retail therapy with a friend and bought way too many things I didn't need, with way too much money I shouldn't have spent but did this form of therapy work for us? Oh yes!

We went into all the usual retail shops for clothes, make up and shoes, wandered around for hours finally topping the whole thing of with a McFlurry and a couple of selfies for IG. However, one of my favourite shops we went into was Outfit where I found these bargain lashes! Now although I've never been huge on full falsies I thought I would give them a go as later this year I've got a lot of night outs, special events and excuses to get glammed up for.

I've always liked the look of Eylure lashes and so when I saw them on sale didn't think twice about seizing the moment. This offer featured '3 for 2' and so I picked some up to give them a go!

035- light, fluttery and lengthening! What I loved most about these lashes is the way they ever so slightly grow longer towards the very center and are even on the eye completely.

100- fuller, darker and ever so slightly lengthening (perfect for day time). I find with the other lashes I need to apply a slight coating of mascara to blend them into my real lashes, however with these I really don't think it is needed which makes them so comfortable and easy to wear.

Cheryl 114- I definitely saved the best until last here with these lashes from Cheryl's collection. These ones are the most light weight out of all 3 and if I had the time and effort to, I would wear them everyday! They're so soft and easy to apply which meant throughout the day I hardly remembered I was wearing them. I also received a lot of compliments on these as they're clearly not natural lashes and they do stand out, however they're not ridiculously thick, long or dark and I think that's why I love them. They're the perfect mixture of everything and I will definitely be repurchasing these very soon!

The only thing about Eylure that isn't great is the glue provided but I think one application could last me around 5 hours securely before I would feel the need to re-apply. I wore the 035 to work to test the staying power and although after a 6 hour shift they weren't hanging off, I definitely think the last hour I could feel them on my eyes more than previous and they began to move around. However, the quality and consistency of the lashes are outstanding.

I would 100% recommend Eylure to anyone after some budget-friendly, top quality lashes. Not only have they got one of the most varied selection of lashes I've ever seen but also do special occasion and seasonal lashes which I think, especially at Halloween, you could have a lot of fun with!

Do you wear falsies? Would you try them? What's your favourite brand?

Until next time, Toni. xo

2 comments:

  1. I love Eyelure 35s and I've found I can reuse them pretty easily about 3 times as long as I'm careful. I also love the 75s - so pretty! I guess I'll have to try the Cheryl ones now I've read this! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will be checking those out thank you! Oh my goodness I cant recommend the Cheryl ones enough! BEAUTIFULLL x

      Delete