Saturday 13 August 2016

Black Head EX Pore Strip: Review


I will always remember the 1st time I watched the film 'Mean Girls' and I had no idea what Regina George was talking about when she said her pores were huge (I was like 8?) 


However, I have definitely felt her pain in the past few years and searched endlessly for the resolution to the problem so many people face and I'm happy to say I think I've found it - Regina you are welcome! After trying countless masks, scrubs, creams and even oils I came across a review on YouTube of these 'Black Head EX Pore Strips' and decided after seeing the results that I had to give them a go. After seeing the incredibly low price I doubted their reliability and the results they promised but bought a bunch anyway for something like £5 for 10?!

These strips come in sachets containing roughly 2 uses in each. The product is basically a black, tar-like mask that you apply in layers until thick and solid on your face. When the product is dry you pull it off slowly from the bottom upwards and literally watch your black heads and pores disappear. Admittedly the whole removal process is a bit gross and slightly eye watering but the final results are beyond worth it.

I use a strip once a week across my nose, chin, forehead and cheeks and have noticed a remarkable improvement in my skin. After a week I hardly need to use a strip but continue the weekly routine to keep my skin a good, clean condition and keep the black heads at bay.
The price, product and result are absolutely unbelievable and I could not recommend this enough. Even if you try one out for less than £1 and don't like it, at least you haven't spent hours searching around only to spend a fortune on a useless product you will probably never use again.

If only Regina could have found these answers to all her pore problems!

Until next time, Toni. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment