Tuesday 26 August 2014

River Cruise.

 
 
I recently took a little guided cruise down a river local to me and had such an amazing time! The sights were so beautiful and I learnt so much about the local area that I never knew before. Random buildings that I thought were just 'old' hold so much history to them and once were such iconic places for local people. I got some great pictures and wanted to share them, so here are some of my favourites! I would definitely recommend for you to try it if you have the opportunity, even if you don't like history or you're not into the background of the local area it is so much fun to get out on the water and relax!







I also had a sweet treat on the boat with a double chocolate chip brownie which was a-ma-zing!! That made it all the better for me as I could sit back with a drink, my brownie and listen to the guides on the boat talking about the surrounding area, plus a huge bonus to the day was the sunshine and the cool breeze which was lovely! The boat ride was so much fun and I cant wait to do things like this again! It was such a cute place and such a great experience.