Wednesday 27 July 2016

Summer Secret? Setting Spray!


In the UK at the moment we seem to be having the best summer I may have ever witnessed but let's not jinx it! I would like to keep the temperature between 20°- 30° for as long as possible to actually go out and enjoy my days off work and make the most of my summer wardrobe! HOWEVER the biggest problem that this beautiful but very hot weather poses is that my make up literally runs off my face, now obviously I don't wear a full face of make up every day in these high temperatures but when I do I want it to actually stay on...

Well I think I've found the answer, the secret to keeping your make up on so your face doesn't look like a melting panda: Urban Decay's Setting Spray!

Although the setting spray has been available for quite a while now and sat in the back of my make up collection waiting to be used I've only recently picked it up and fell in love with it thanks to this hot weather and my goodness am I glad! The spray I have been using is the 'All Nighter' long lasting formula however there is also a 'De-slick' oil control and 'Chill' cooling and hydrating formula.


The 'All Nighter' spray prevents make up melting, moving into lines or creases and fading promising to last up to 16 hours. When spraying it over your make up to get best results you should spray in and 'X' and 'T' formation, the formula is very light weight but requires a few minutes to dry properly to set you off for your day/night.

I think although the formula alone is very effective for best results I've noticed my make up lasting longer with primer and plenty of setting powder also. This is simply an addition at the very end of my normal make up routine to hold everything in place and fight against the humidity in the hot summer months or nights out.




What are your best tips for keeping your make up in place during summer? Let me know!

Until next time, Toni. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment